As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Pioneer Bank will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status; a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Tellers provide Bank customers with a variety of specific services, mostly involving the exchange of cash and/or negotiable items in a friendly and professional manner. Bank services are recommended as customers express an interest and need.
- East Greenbush: Thursday, Friday 3:30pm-7:15pm and Saturday 8:00am-1:15pm
- Latham: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 4:00pm-8:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-3:00pm
- Brunswick: Thursday, Friday 3:45pm-7:30pm and Saturday 8:00am-2:30pm
- Guilderland: Thursday, Friday 3:30pm-7:15pm and Saturday 8:15am-1:15pm
- Watervliet: Thursday 3:00pm-6:00pm, Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm