Getting Started with Mobile Web
No Smartphone? No problem!
If you're using a BlackBerry device or an internet enabled cell phone, you can still securely access your Pioneer Bank accounts, make transfers, and much more.
It's perfect if your device doesn't run apps!
To get going:
1. Make sure you're enrolled in mobile banking
2. Launch your device's internet browser and head over to http://m.pioneersb.com
3. Enter your activation code when prompted (this will only happen once)
4. When the login screen appears, enter your Online Banking User ID and Password
Get Started Now!
Go to m.pioneersb.com on your mobile device's internet browser »
Mobile Web Features
Mobile Web FAQ
How do I optimize my mobile web experience?
We recommend 3 steps for an optimal experience:
1) Ensure your phone's browser has cookies enabled.
2) Enable stylesheets on your browser.
3) Bookmark our Mobile Banking site.
|To use Pioneer Mobile Bank Mobile Banking, you must be registered for Pioneer Bank's free Online Banking Service. Sign up here!|
|Your mobile service provider may charge you fees for text messages and data. Pioneer Bank does not currently charge for this service.|
|Text messaging frequency depends on your service selections. To cancel Pioneer Mobile Bank text messaging services at any time text STOP to 79680 from your mobile device. For help, text HELP to 79680 or calls us at (518) 274-0600 ext. 3417. Message and Data Rates May Apply.|
|iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. The trademarks, logos and names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.|